What's the name of the bag Jessica's got?

1. [​IMG]

2. CHANEL, but not sure if it's vintage or new.

3. oh i love the cute new bob!

4. definitely chanel!!
    not sure of the exact style though..

5. i'm almost sure it's a vintge!
    sorry, but no idea of the name!that's really beautiful, jessica's getting a bit more stilish lately!

6. Y'all kind of feel stupid here, but who is this guy with Jessica in all her pics recently?

7. Her hairstylist Ken Paves (sp?). I really wish she would stop being attached at the hip to him. Weird!

8. So, are they dating, or do they just hang out all the time? I knew he looked familiar, I just couldn't remember who he was.

9. she is adorable. The bag is okay.

10. i LOVE jessica but i hate her hair in this pic

11. yikes. she needs to start hanging out with a MAKEUP stylist. love the bag though ;)

12. BTW, I've never seen pics of Jessica with a Chanel bag before. Have you guys?

13. He.....er..... swings the other way.;) Sometimes they're also pictured with a darker-haired guy - he's Ken's bf.

14. right! good eye english girl! ;)

15. I hate to go against the grain but I think she kinda looks bad in this pic. Her hairstylist needs to quit partying with her and start fixing her hair! A little lipcolor would help too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice