whats the name of that?

it's a luggage tag which comes with some bags and most luggage pieces. You can buy them separately for about 50$... unless you're referring to the hot stamp which is free of charge

so if i want that with the heatstamp for my speedy I get it for free?

well... my grammar isn't great... but what is your "it" referring to? if "it" is "that" which I presume you meant to say the luggage tag, then no, it's not free, but if "it" is "heatstamp" then yes it's free. You must buy the tag first before getting the free service.

well... my grammar isn't great... but what is your "it" referring to? if "it" is "that" which I presume you meant to say the luggage tag, then no, it's not free, but if "it" is "heatstamp" then yes it's free. You must buy the tag first before getting the free service.
well .. i dont understand you. in your last post i ve unterstand that when I let make a heatstamp for one of my purse i get the luggage tag for free.

but now you said i must buy it and only the heatstamp is for free..?

what do you mean with hot stamp?

tell me all you know about that ^^please:sweatdrop:

OMG. lol...I don't see where the confusion is? !!!

HOT STAMP = HEAT STAMP = stamping your initials on the tag.

the "tag" itself is free on LUGGAGE and SOME bags (the main word being SOME, as NOT all bags will have this tag!!). if your bag/luggage does NOT have this tag, then as as someone above has mentioned, its $35 for the small and $50 for the large tag.

ONCE you have a TAG, the HEAT STAMPING/HOT STAMPING of your name/initials is FREE.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong here.

the "tag" itself is free on LUGGAGE and SOME bags (the main word being SOME, as NOT all bags will have this tag!!). if your bag/luggage does NOT have this tag, then as as someone above has mentioned, its $35 for the small and $50 for the large tag.

ONCE you have a TAG, the HEAT STAMPING/HOT STAMPING of your name/initials is FREE.

okay thank you sooo much:idea::sweatdrop::smile:

the price of the tags is different in each country or?

thanks ;)