What's the nail color Rachel Zoe is wearing?

LovesYSL

O.G.
Aug 13, 2009
If you're referring to the darker reddish black she always wears she's IDed it as Chanel Vamp.

Fashionvic

Mar 16, 2008
The 30
Anyone out there know what color this nail polish is that Rachel

wears?:biggrin:
I'm looking for the color of the nail polish Rachel is wearing in the episode "Pin thin and Pissed off". It looks more like a dark chocolate brown than Chanel's Vamp. Can any help id this shade for me? TIA

illinirdhd

O.G.
Dec 14, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
Is it Chanel Rouge Noir? I believe Rouge Noir was originally called Vamp, but it is not the same color as the Vamp that was sold in the US. Rouge Noir wasn't available in the US for a long time, but is sold now at Nordstrom. It started as a Nordstrom exclusive a few months ago - not sure, but it may be available in other stores by now. I have it on right now and it's definitely more brown than Vamp. It's a gorgeous color!

knowbag

SwimMom
Dec 16, 2008
Poolside
Has anyone tried Chanel's Diaobolic nail polish? I saw it in Oct. MarieClaire and it reminds me of what Rachel wears. Haven't seen it in person yet. Any thoughts?

dee-dee

Dec 14, 2005
Try Chanel Madness...it's more of a brownish red, or reddish brown (either way,) it looks more vampy than Vamp does, lol.