What's the most you've spent on jeans?

I usually buy banana republic clearance jeans b/c they are $29 but I found a pair of Kiedis Skull Anthrax Crystal Grill marked down from $270 to $130 and I could not let someone else get that kinda deal. In 1999 when I was still in college I bought some Earl Jeans (when they were the it jeans of the moment for $125). My Marc Jacobs were on the clearance rack at NM but I forgot how much they were. I like to spend my money on bracelets or bags, not so much for jeans....

:sad: I have only bought Guess jeans and express jeans. It's tough for me to find them because I am more curvier, and it seems like most of the 7's, etc that I tried on are for skinner girls. I'm currently looking for R&R's!

The most I've spent was $345 CDN tax included for a pair of Rock & Republics from a retail department store. It makes me kind of disgusted now, considering they are now being sold at discount stores for less than $100.

The most I've spent is $172 on a pair of TRs and close to that I spent $150 on my first pair of sevens. (I feel so cheap compared to how much you guys spends! LOL) I tend to get really great deals at discount stores like I now own a bunch of sevens and I got them for about $80 each. At nordies rack, they have awesome deals on Joes and other brands. I've also gotten some cheap Miss Sixtys for really cheap. Also Marshalls, I got like 5 pair of R&R for $60 each whichhh is amazing because I was just thinking of paying retail for some VB crowns.

I have alot of 7s and citizen jeans and a few pair of TR jeans and I never have paid full retail. Ive always found them online at boutiques and used coupon codes. I would never spend over $200 for a pair of jeans. Although, some of the ones I have, reail over that..but ive found them at stores/online boutiques for cheaper using discount codes.

$130 for my TR Joey's (from revolve with a 30% discount!)

The second most expensive would have to be $110 for SFAM from Off Saks 5th, then $80 for SFAM from TJMaxx, and then some Citizen's for $65.

I try to shop the clearance and sales racks, and use every discount avaliable...can't you tell? :P

I just bought my first pair of People's Liberation jeans at Nordstrom a week ago. I really like the way they fit. I'm 5'7"--not too long, not too short. Yes, they did cost over $200. As most people here have said, that is about the going rate for some of the high end brands.

I have almost twenty pairs of designer jeans and about 5 of them I have bought at my local Off 5th for a fraction of the price.

I also just bought my first pair of gray Taverniti Janis jeans at Nordtstrom on sale for $129 ($187).