Whats the most you've ever spent on SHOES?

What the most you've ever spent on a pair of shoes?

• $50-$100

• $100-$200

• $200-$600

• $600+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ferragamo flats, bought last night for $275. My most expensive shoes so far, I think. I know I have never spent over $300 on shoes.

I'm more of a slave to comfort :smile: So I normally wear cute sneakers and black loafers and these great brown Stuart Weitzman clog heels. I'm definitely more into bags than shoes -- bags always fit.

i spent $400 on a pair of gucci shoes and i only wore it 2-3 times... i love shoes but they hurt my feet so buying something i will harldy use isn't worth the money i love bags but seeing a great pair of shoes gives me shivies...lol

I'm a guy so sneakers are the only shoes that I wear... but even so I think that the most I ever spent was $515 on a pair of LV sneakers... the rest of my sneakers are usually between $200 and $450...

More than $500 for LV black multicolore ballets and Chanel cambon ballets. The Chanels are too snug but I HAD to have them. Big regret now but wow they're cute. I love just looking at them on even if it hurts to actually walk. hehe

I wear my LVs a lot tho so definitely worth it. They're my only expensive shoes short of my Nike addiction- I have over 30 pairs of Shox and 360s. I'm a comfort shoe girl! Shameless, I know - in a forum filled with JC, MB and CL heels! :smile:

I'm sweating a few pair of LV sneakers and hopefully DH will just tell me to click buy on Elux this week to shut me up! lol