What's the most you've ever spent on a belt?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Just curious, as I actually don't have a single belt (!), yet find myself in need of one now.

2. I got the H belt from Hermes for Christmas. I think it was around $500 but if it's over $250, it's my most expensive! It's reversible, though, so two-for-one!

3. My Fendi B. Belt. I love it so much.

4. I try to keep it at $50 max. I scored two really nice belts at the Banana Republic sale last month. Both were originally around $50. I got one for $29 and one for $14!!!!!

That's why it gripes me to pay full price. You see these huge markdowns at sales times and KNOW they are still making a profit.

Great belts, though.

5. do not know but i guess it is my kieselstein-cord belts (have the snake and the large gator) but they have been presents

6. I have a huge Yves Saint Lauren belt with pockets, from Tom Ford's debut collection for YSL. I also have two Bottega Veneta crocodile belts and two python belts. Those would be the most expensive. I like big corset belts and highly embellished belts.

7. The large sterling silver ones? I love that snake belt. Roberto Cavalli makes gorgeous snake belts too.

8. I too have recently purchased the Fendi B belt. I have the patent black one. I think it was 230 great british pounds, so about 400 ish dollars. Its lovely though, and a complete outfit maker
    [​IMG]

9. OOOOhhh! I really wanted a Fendi B belt- they're fab!
    My most expensive belt is a Miu Miu one, bought it last week - it's a thin dark brown leather belt with a leather butterfly and a small turquoise stone on it! I paid £90 for it in the sales. I was quite pleased as it was originally £190. All my other belts are from Accessorise. I don't tend to buy expensive belts as I get bored with them very quickly.

10. I think $150.00 Canadian or something like that.

11. I am in awe of the beautiful belts mentioned above! Thank you so much for sharing your belt experiences.

Does anybody have trouble finding a belt that is small enough (I mean that doesn't need to have extra holes added?).

12. I have this problem, too... maybe with higher end belts, this wouldn't be an issue? I wouldn't know because the most I've spent on a belt is $20! I never wear belts.

13. yes i just love them. ah but i will never ever buy cavalli but thanks fort the suggstion :flowers:

14. Mine would be my Hermès fuchsia porosus crocodile belt :love:

I just can't wear it in the rain :sad:

Fuschia_croc_belt_LaVan4.jpg

15. Hi Melisande,
    To solve the problem buy a Fendi B Belt ;) . They are by far the smallest belts I have EVER come across.
    No way would you need to put extra holes in these, they are laughably small :wtf: . Could never wear them as a hipster belt, definitely waist cinch only :biggrin:. Maybe I shall only wear mine on days when eating is not required :graucho:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice