Whats the most $ you've ever spent on a bag

1. I am a LV lover, however, Hermes has been calling for my attention for a few months....

I'm wondering...what is the most amount of money you've every spent on a Hermes bag?

And..what is the safest way to purchase on the secondary market. I'm worried if I buy pre-owned, I may not be getting authentic?

2. eBay^ theres alot of very good recommended sellers, but they will either sell it at retail price or marked up especially if the color is hard to find, i saw a bleu jean togo 30cm go up to 14k

3. At the moment, the most I have ever spent on a Hermes bag is the fuchsia ostrich retourne Kelly 32cm with palladium hardware. It was $12700 + tax.

4. <<$1675 plus tax for my Evelyne PM.

5. $7300 - ouch! It hurts just to type the numbers out.

6. 7000

7. $7400 for my blue jean Birkin...but worth every penny.

And I'll do it again when my vert olive one comes in (actually, by that time, it'll be more--yikes!).

8. I take the 5th on the price,:P but for safety... you can get good advice from the ladies here, or spend some time "studying" the bag quality you can find in your local hermes boutique. I think once you recognize hand made quality, you will see the difference between real and fake.:yes: good luck, I hope you find the bag of your dreams.!:flowers:

9. I'll say $7500+ which seems crazy to most, but once you see and feel the craftsmanship for yourself, you'll realize it was worth it.

10. $10,000 and not even for an exotic. if i ever buy at that price again in the near future, it will be only for another Hermes bag or for a crocodile Prada bag.

11. 22000+tax for my croc birkin:sweatdrop: :sweatdrop:

12. around 4 grand for a Yeoh bag but it is two purses/one day, one evening in one - a bargain!

13. I spent $8000+ for my JPG Birkin and $6000+ for my 40cm tri color Kelly....sheesh! If I add the $ for all of my purchases...well....let's just say that I really, Really, REALLY love my H bags :yes:

Lisa

14. Ooooh! Was it a porosus croc? When did you get it? What size?:nuts:

15. because all the H bags that I have so far have been pre-loved, the most I have paid for so far would be for my 32 cm kelly and that was around 4k (got it from eBay).. and I love that bag (although it hasn't seen the day of light, it is just sitting on my closet, how sad, well all my H bags are just in the closet)... next time I buy an H bag, it would be a birkin (35 cm BJ togo or some other almost scratch resistant leather that will be okay with water.... live in WA so rain is a part of life, lol) so that's a few more yrs for me....unless I win the lottery.. lol....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice