What's the most you're willing to pay for shoes?

jbelle

O.G.
Feb 27, 2006
We shell out for beautiful handbags - and we pay a wide range for them...

But how much are you willing to spend on shoes? $735 for a pair of 'casual' Chloe wedges? $500 for a pair of evening-only Manolos? $80 Steve Maddens... all 100 pairs of them?

i'm so cheap when it comes to shoes it's kinda ridiculous :Push:.......i've been dying for the louboutin cork platform heels but i could never spend more than $200 on shoes.....i tend to drag my feet and they're ruined after 1-2 days.....maybe one of these days i'll learn to walk properly :lol:

I have a weakness for Giuseppe Zanotti's outrageous sandals- so when I graduate college I'll be happy to plunk down $500-$700 for his designs.

Right now I pay about $100 or less for my footwear.

jbelle said:
We shell out for beautiful handbags - and we pay a wide range for them...

But how much are you willing to spend on shoes? $735 for a pair of 'casual' Chloe wedges? $500 for a pair of evening-only Manolos? $80 Steve Maddens... all 100 pairs of them?

I once paid 2k for a pair of Manolo Blahnik boots.
Most of my shoes go from 300-1500. I am not affraid to splurge on my feet as long as everything else financially is ok in my home and I have money in the bank I will buy myself what ever I want. It's better than therapy. And it takes my mind away from work when I'm not in the office!
Also it makes me work faster at work because if I really want to make a certain amount of money that month I push myself to get the job done!

750 tops (and that is pushing it.... I would have to 'love' them)..... and 'only' if it is not a trendy shoe. Boots I will spend more than that for but again only if it is something that isn't too trendy. I love Christian Louboutin so those are probably my priciest shoes

I'm not willing to pay more than $200 for shoes. I always find my designer shoes on sale. I also am not willing to pay $50 for cheap shoes that I know will be uncomfortable and will fall apart after a few wears.