What's the most you're willing to pay for shoes?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. We shell out for beautiful handbags - and we pay a wide range for them...

But how much are you willing to spend on shoes? $735 for a pair of 'casual' Chloe wedges? $500 for a pair of evening-only Manolos? $80 Steve Maddens... all 100 pairs of them?

2. i'm so cheap when it comes to shoes it's kinda ridiculous :Push:.......i've been dying for the louboutin cork platform heels but i could never spend more than $200 on shoes.....i tend to drag my feet and they're ruined after 1-2 days.....maybe one of these days i'll learn to walk properly :lol:

3. I have a weakness for Giuseppe Zanotti's outrageous sandals- so when I graduate college I'll be happy to plunk down $500-$700 for his designs.

Right now I pay about $100 or less for my footwear.

4. I once paid 2k for a pair of Manolo Blahnik boots.
    Most of my shoes go from 300-1500. I am not affraid to splurge on my feet as long as everything else financially is ok in my home and I have money in the bank I will buy myself what ever I want. It's better than therapy. And it takes my mind away from work when I'm not in the office!
    Also it makes me work faster at work because if I really want to make a certain amount of money that month I push myself to get the job done!

5. I'll spend several hundred on shoes but I won't buy more than I absolutely need. I'm not really a shoe person.

6. 750 tops (and that is pushing it.... I would have to 'love' them)..... and 'only' if it is not a trendy shoe. Boots I will spend more than that for but again only if it is something that isn't too trendy. I love Christian Louboutin so those are probably my priciest shoes

7. $600 top. so if the LV sk8 sneakers go past the $600 mark, i'm buying prada.

8. Most of my shoes aren't that expensive. But if I find a pair that I really like and my budget isn't limited, I would pay around $500.

9. If it's something I really want and I can afford it, I get it. For me, shoes are no different than bags. I can easily spend just as much if the opportunity arrises.

10. Also, many times the 'designer' shoe will last longer than it's Aldo, etc. counterpart - but I personally would rather spend money on bags.

11. I'm not willing to pay more than $200 for shoes. I always find my designer shoes on sale. I also am not willing to pay $50 for cheap shoes that I know will be uncomfortable and will fall apart after a few wears.

12. i don't think i've paid more than $200 for a pair.

13. The most is 1500 for a pair of Jimmy Choo boots.

14. I'm just not so into shoes, no more than $150 and that would be rare!

15. i dunno, i havent seen any high end shoes that i like.... yet! :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice