What's the most you'll pay for a...

1. handbag made mostly of straw?

This is beautiful, but do you think it's worth $1200.00?

[​IMG]

$1095.00?
    [​IMG]

$695.00?
    [​IMG]

$595.00?
    [​IMG]

$325.00?
    [​IMG]

$225.00?
    [​IMG]

$198.00?
    [​IMG]

$98.00?
    [​IMG]

$35.99?
    [​IMG]

$28.80?
    [​IMG]

2. Quite a dilemma, isn't it? I don't think I'd pay more than $50 for a bag made mostly of straw (or similar material). It's a shame, since I like that Celine you posted (first pic), and there's also a raffia Boogie bag at Neiman's that I like. I tend to feel similarly towards fabric bags (which rules out the linen Boogie also currently at Neiman's :sad:), though my $$$ threshold would be higher for fabric vs. straw.

3. The $225 is nice and the $28 dollars one is nicer than all of them I think.

4. I've had some interesting experiences with straw bags. I paid almost $100.00 for a bag that fell apart and $30.00 for a bag that seems as if it wants to last forever. But then, I paid $15.00 for a straw bag that fell apart after two weeks. I feel most comfortable paying at least $30.00, but nothing over $150.00. That's a pretty good range.:lol:

5. Im afraid, I wouldnt pay for any of the above. Im just not into straw. Sorry straw lovers.

6. Me neither....not a big fan of straw although the $325.00 has a chic look to it....

7. Never that much. I have a Coach boxy straw tote from last year.. I paid 80$ for it, and I think that would be my limit !

8. Coach straw bags are cute.

9. I spent over 1000.00 on a straw Prada bag...love it!

10. I know that bag, Jill. I think it's worth it!

11. I wouldn't buy it.... I just dont like them :smile:

12. :nuts: Post a picture!!! I wanna seeeeee!!!

13. I think its in my bag showcase...!!

14. I would love to see it too. Where is your bag showcase?

15. I would love to get my hands on the Michael Kors one ($595)! I usually would not want to pay too much for straw bags, but MK's is just beautiful! :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice