What's the most you'd pay for an LV bag?

vagabag

O.G.
Dec 31, 2006
So, before i got hooked on this forum, i thought $1K for a bag was ridiculous and now, well, ... So, i'm wondering what you think is too much to pay for an LV. I'm talking about mono or damier canvas, not epi or suhali.

Last edited:
I paid $2000 for this. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it

100_1726.jpg

If I wasn't a student ... and was accepted in to law school ... and graduated ... and passed the bar and got a nice paying job ... I would get the monogram etoile quilted shopper. $3500!! But ONLY if I could afford to throw away that much "disposable" income. Otherwise, I'd get the Mahina in large ... but for that price, I think I'd rather get another Chanel jumbo flap ... hmmm ...

$3600 for my Chinchilla Demi Lune. But looking back, as gorgeous as it is, that was dumb dumb dumb.
Never use it, I need to unload it but seriously, no one is looking for a bag like that anymore, it's all about practicality now.

My once a year splurge can be no more than $2000.:nogood: So I have to decide whether I want one expensive item or a couple cheaper items. Last June I spent $1875 on a couple of LV items.

i guess 2K is just enough...but then it would depend on how much i really like the bag...so far, thanks goodness, i havent had that insatiable "itch" to get a bag which is way beyond my budget...