What's the most you paid for a designer handbag?

Well i just got that cherry corded spy on saks (but it's not here yet!) that was a hair over $2000 on SALE!! Other than that, about $1600 for my white spy that I got at bloomies during the F&F plus opened a CC to get an additional discount.

Though now one of my IRL friends is on here, so she totally knows everything I have, I can't hide anymore!

For me the most was the fantastic Chanel Expandable Flap in Black - $2395 - sold out in Europe - The only Chanel bag I have ever seen that I love, I have 2 paddys and a few random LV bags, Gucci etc, but this is the most so far. Just splashed out $8000 on a patek has well, so I am defo going to wait until the sales before buying more!!

So far it's been my Botkier Bianca which I paid full price for at about $650 after tax. The most expensive bag I have owned was a Donna Karen which retailed over $1,000. I got it on sale for $400.

I just ordered a bunch of goodies from the Saks and NM sales including my first Chloe (Edith) and my first Tods (Milky) bags so it's soon to go up to $800 or so.

Still not a lot compared to what others spend on here but I'm still trying to convince DH that $2,000 isn't THAT much for a nice bag. He still suffers sticker shock when I look at a $400 Coach bag.

1395 euros on a black fendi spy (don't know how much that is in $$$$). I didn't even think about it-I just walked into the store and said to the SA "I've come to get that bag!" And he laughed and answered "well darling, it's all yours!" I was just totally crazy that day