What's the most you have paid for a bag

1. I know most of you gals out there have great bags and spent quite a bit for that bag.
    But what the most you have ever paid for that most treasured bag.
    Myself so far i have paid the most- $400 for a chanel pochette, i'm still saving for the classic flap. :graucho:
    Unfortunately, i do have limit and most i will pay for a purse would be $1000.:crybaby:
    How about yourself?:girlsigh:

2. The most I have paid so far is $350.00 that was on a Coach...I'm trying (no success yet) to save for a Chanel. Eventually that day will come.

3. The most I paid is 1475 for my chanel classic flap. So that is a lot for me. I don't know if I could spend anymore.

4. The most I paid for a bag is $1290 for my Gucci Horsebit Hobo. If there was a bag that I absolutely loved and could see myself using it for a long time, I might be willing to spend a little bit more.

5. So far $3150 for my fringe

6. $660. That's before Vuitton prices went through the roof--the same bag new would cost over a grand.

7. my baby stam will be my biggest purchase, but it would be funded by the other bags i will sell and whatever bday stuff i get. and then after that i want to get a chanel valentine, and then lol i would basically get a chanel flap, and that would be the limit of money i would spend on a bag.. for now at least lol

8. $2100 for my Chocco spy - worth every penny

9. $4427.50 Canadian for my suhali Le Fab followed closely by my fringe speedy which set me back $4370.00 Canadian.:nuts: Needless to say, I've exceeded my bag budget for the next 38 years!:wacko::lol:

10. I think $650? For my lv reade pm

11. $1240.00 plus tax on LV MC trouville, which I sold and bought a balenciaga city for $1195.00 plus tax.

12. <----------- $1495.00 plus tax on my Chanel large cambon tote.

13. I just spent 1500 on a BV, but I'll be able to use it for years

14. $2025 on my black reissue 2.55. Worth every cent!

15. I spent $990 plus tax on an LV Babylone tote, but I seriously doubt I'll ever do it again. As much as I love the bag, spending that much really is kind of crazy when I can get an amazing piece of jewelry for the same price.

I love handbags, always have, but the prices are going up just because they're the hot accessory right now. I think I'll choose not to participate in their wacky little game of screwing the customer.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice