Food What's the most famous food from your hometown?

We live in a small town in Central California and there is a place here called Chuck Wagon that is famous for it's chili dogs. They also have the best Chili Cheese fries, burgers, you name it.....I know when relatives come here to visit, that's the first place they go to. It's a small place but it is the best.

OMG...I could kill!
...just when I thought I had mustered enough will power to get through the rest of the day, I had to lay my eyes on this mouth-watering treat!

Just HOW will I survive :smile:!

Waffles!

1108234684_0386aee7c7.jpg

I grew up in a small town in Wisconsin and we were famous for fried cheese curds. It was essentially a fresh curd of cheese, dipped in pancake batter, and then deep fried. SO good!!!

Cincinnati=
1. Larosa's Pizza
2. Montgomery Inn Ribbs
3. Skyline Chili
4. Frisch's Big boy
5. Graters Ice Cream

Attachments

• skyline_chili_1.jpg
    skyline_chili_1.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 35
  • graeters.jpg
    graeters.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 54
  • 233507-0-0-1.jpg
    233507-0-0-1.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 37
  • montgomeryinn.jpg
    montgomeryinn.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 41
  • image.axd.jpeg
    image.axd.jpeg
    46.4 KB · Views: 35
I live in the Myrtle Beach area and here's it's pretty much seafood. Also, there is a way of lightly frying seafood "Calabash" style, which the area is famous for.

I'm originally from RI and there, it's quahogs and lobstahs. Also, my hometown is known for "dynamites" which is pretty much glorified sloppy joe but they're delicious and no one outside of New England is really familiar with them...

And of course, to name a place, RI is probably famous for Haven Brothers.. anyone from RI should be familiar with that...