Whats the most economical way to ship large 15" x19" shopping bags?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My bills have been piling and I have several large shopping bags that I never touch. I've seen that some people on ebay can them for about $20 for one... but how do I ship it? What the most practical way to ship it? Would it be worth the effort after shipping costs. I wonder how those sellers ship it, I assume they dont fold it.

Ive ebayed a bit but always sold small items which I sent through USPS and First Class. Ive never seen anyone ship something so big via USPS and First Class.

2. what kind of shopping bags are you talking about? like a paper handled Nordstrom bag?

I would think the best way to ship it would be to lay it flat inside a box that hasn't been opened up (so the box is still flat too) - slide the bag inside there then tape up all of the sides and everything so no water can get is, it will stay rigid and not bend, slap a label on there and you're good to go.

hope that made sense

3. that's a good idea!
    i appreciate new box ideas!

4. ^ Thanks. I talking about those big Louis Vuitton Shopping bags, the 16" x 19" ones. I like to the keep the little ones but I really have no use for the huge ones so i might as well sell it instead of let it take up room in my house.
    Can I ship something that big via USPS First Class? Priority Mail? I've never shipped UPS or Fed Ex before so I don't know if itd be cheaper. It's flat but its HUGE.

5. Thanks again!

6. parcel post will be the cheapest
    too big for first class