What's the most difficult item of clothing you have?

LuckyLucy87

Jan 11, 2010
I just bought a dress with a zip right down the back. I've tried and tried but can't get the zip up or down without somebody to help :shucks:

My friend once wore a pink power ranger costume to a party with a zip on the back and because it was one-piece she needed to get it unzipped by someone every time she went to the bathroom. Sounded like a nightmare lol :lol:

The dress is the first thing I've bought that I can't get off by myself. What's the most difficult thing you have, and can you do it yourself if you really really need to?

i have tons of dresses like that and luckily i can just turn it to the front to zip and then turn it back around to wear lol. i think the most difficult item i have is a mackage coat that has huge buttons. they're so big it's hard for me to push them through the holes to button up!

I think mine would be this pair of red skinny jeans I have. I only really use them for nights out/clubbing but they are SOOOOOO tight that to get them on I have to lay on my back and tug and tug and tug lol

My bras. The wires bind the straps slip and I must have over 15 different styles and sizes and I hate them all. Oh, for the days I went braless:biggrin:

My "hooker coat", as my husband calls it. One of my cats is in love with it so if I don't close the closet door he will drag it off the hanger and molest it. I should add that it is a black wool coat with a big fluffy, furry collar and cuffs, so as you can imagine every time the cat carries it off for some lovin' it gets covered with lint and cat hair and is a real b*tch to clean off.

A dress that ties in the shape of a "X" in the back. I can do it myself, but it'll be all crooked and twisted. Needless to say, I don't wear that dress that often precisely because I need a second person to tie it for me!

Cotillion gown!
about 15 lbs of silk satin, 2 yards of belgian lace, close to 200 seed pearls, 40 tiny buttons lining my back - and it didn't lay right unless you wore a corset, and a poofball of petticoats.

Going to the bathroom was a two person endeavor - I had to have someone hold up the dress while I sorta tried to squat... *shudder*

I looked fabulous (if I dare say so myself) but thank god it was only one night!

My "hooker coat", as my husband calls it. One of my cats is in love with it so if I don't close the closet door he will drag it off the hanger and molest it. I should add that it is a black wool coat with a big fluffy, furry collar and cuffs, so as you can imagine every time the cat carries it off for some lovin' it gets covered with lint and cat hair and is a real b*tch to clean off.

Oh, too cute!! Buy that moggy it's very own coat for lovin' immediately!

Cotillion gown!
about 15 lbs of silk satin, 2 yards of belgian lace, close to 200 seed pearls, 40 tiny buttons lining my back - and it didn't lay right unless you wore a corset, and a poofball of petticoats.

Going to the bathroom was a two person endeavor - I had to have someone hold up the dress while I sorta tried to squat... *shudder*

I looked fabulous (if I dare say so myself) but thank god it was only one night!

Ok, WOW!!! That sounds amazing and so completely fabulous - would there be any chance of pics?? :graucho::graucho:

I don't think I really have anything 'difficult' in my closet.

Cotillion gown!

i would also like to see a pic :graucho:

every herve leger dress, except the single front-zip one! i had to invent a special piggy zipper strategy to be able to get into them without help!! (^(oo)^)v

Probably a pair of black skinny jeans that I have yet to wear. The problem is that they are cut very narrow and the waist has a clasp instead of a button so not only are they really skinny, the waist is super-tight (the clasp is set in further on the waistband than a button for some reason - really thinking of moving it!)