what's the longest you have carried your first lv bag?

1. I know some people still have vintage bags that are from the 80s that they still carry and they are in great condition. I can't believe how durable and beautiful these bags are. I hope i can carry my papillon for a while because i don't think my husband is going to let me get a new one any time soon.

2. i have yet to carry my first lv bag i bought more then 1 mth ago ...

3. I've had my Drouot for 10 years and still carry it. I've had my Babyone for about 4 years and still carry it.

My Gucci Doctor bag still looks good after 22 years. (I know - another brand - but I had to throw that in there).

4. wow that's great. Well i guess i wont have a problem with having my lv for years and years.

5. my first LV, my MC speedy which i got about 3 yrs ago, i carried for about a year... i don't use it too much now, though... i use my cerises or mono speedy now...

6. I have my Batignolles Horizontal and I use it as much as I can, I have had it now for a little over a week and abosultely love it! I have already got some mysterious marking on my leather handles - which is annoying me but when the patina darkens it won't matter! I haven't been able to use to all the time - days when it's raining I use one of my GUCCI's instead.

7. My very 1st LV was a year ago. I used my BH from August of 05 until April of 06 when I got my Mezzo. Then I used my Mezzo from April of 06 til just last month until I got LH! All are still in great condition, I just wanted to expand my LV collection. I'll keep on buying LV because they last and last and last. It's an investment I'm willing to pay the $$$ for.

8. I got my first LV in Munich Germany 10 years ago, a damier bucket. I still carry the bag at present. alternating with other bags of course! Still in good condition after all those years:yes::yes::yes::yes:

9. My first LV was last year and I carried it up until I got my damier speedy this year. I switched it out some with another purse, but not too often. I just love my LV purses!!!!:heart:

10. wow that's great to hear. I like the vintage mono speedys

11. My first was Mono Speedy 30, purchased back in 1992. Still in excellent condition...as she still makes her way into my bag rotations :smile::smile:

12. Okay, I am a total purse dork! I got my speedy 30 last christmas from my husband and I still carry it every single day....wait, xmas is next month right??? eeek.

13. my papillon 26, used it almost 5x a week for about 2yrs, it still looks new with honey colored patina :smile:

14. I go through phases. I still carry my first, a speedy 30, pretty often but my LV collection is pretty small.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice