What's the last Movie you saw?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw Volver yesterday with Penelope Cruz, I have to say I find her anoying when she (tries to) speaks english, but in Volver she was quite good! Loved the movie then again, I like all Almodovar's movies.

I saw Krank with my husband and I was so annoyed. Its a movie starring Jason Statham of "Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels" fame. It's about a hitman (surprise, surprise) who gets poisoned by a rival with some kind of new and special Chinese chemical injected into his neck ( some kind of adrenaline blocking agent) and basically he dies if he stops running around. How stoopid is that? Jason Statham's acting consists of a lot of lip-curling/snarling and no matter what his dialogue is, his only facial expression is looking bored and pissed off.

Step Up was the last movie on saw at the movies and it was pretty good, I love dancing so I had to see it.

V for Vendetta is the last DVD I watched and actually just finished it like 30 mins ago, I didn't think I'd like it, it was kind of weird but also was really good.

I really need to see The Devil Wears Prada!!

Status
Not open for further replies.