What's the last Movie you saw?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I hope we don't already have a thread about that, i searched for it and couldn't find one...

So, what's the last movie you saw?

I saw Superman Returns on Sunday. :smile:

2. The Devil Wears Prada (twice)

3. In theaters you mean? The Descent!

4. yes! :yes:

5. "Material Girls"...it was AWFUL. It was either that or "Snakes on a Plane" but I'm deathly afraid of snakes - can't even look at them.

The interesting thing was that both sisters used Balenciaga bags in the movie.

6. Passion Of The Christ !:crybaby:

7. Barnyard & the time before that Ant Bully. I don't go to the movies for myself since I don't have a babysitter so every movie I go see is a cartoon or something w/ superheros. I can't wait until the next installments of Harry Potter & Spiderman comes out. My son will definitely sit through those & I'll enjoy those movies way better.

8. The last movie I saw (in the movie theaters) was John Tucker Must Die---- I thought it was pretty good

9. The Da Vinci code. It was boooring.

10. Snakes on a Plane

I'm typically the type of person who prefers to watch films that require much thought and interpretations, or something with more substance and depth. But every once in a while I'd like a good action film or scary movie. "Snakes on a Plane" is a GOOD FUN and CAMPY movie that works best if you go with a big group of people. It's even more fun when you have people in the audience making funny remarks about it. I think it's the one of the few films that will work REALLY well in the MST3K format.

11. lady in the water and i hated it!
    never going to watch this director's movie again!
    can't wait to watch nacho libre though :P

12. I went to the movies by myself yesterday to see Little Miss Sunshine.

13. The last movie I saw was Miami Vice, probably at the beginning of the month. I haven't been to the movies in awhile.

14. Did you like it?

15. Devil Wears Prada (twice:lol:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice