What's the last concert you saw?

The last two concert I saw was KC and Sunshine Band and Tom Jones. I know, Tom Jones. I won the tickets on the radio. I have to say they both put on great shows. It was at the House of Blues in Myrtle Beach.

I would love to see Nickelback.

Does PLAYING in a concert count? I am classical musician and performing an opera with James Levine (he is arguably the best conductor the world) tomorrow night. Pretty sweet! Last concert I performed... that would be last night... some Bach chamber music.

The perfect thread for my first post!!

My boyfriend runs a ********* so I get to go to a lot of shows when he has extra unsold tickets.. He's never happy about it, but I'm like :yahoo:

We saw Madonna last month when she came to Philly. We were supposed to go see Dave Matthews, but he sold the last of his tickets the day before the show. :sad:

Next month, we're going to see Dave Chappelle at The Borgata. (Now if I can just convince him to spend the night there, instead of just driving down to watch the show) And in September, we're going to the Virgin Music Festival down in Maryland. There are a bunch of bands performing, but I'm only going because Thievery Corporation is going to be there!

:jammin:

mine was suede concert for his last album promo, i had such a blast! they sang more of their old songs, i wan my voice out from singing all through the concert. i love brett anderson :girlsigh: he's on my 3rd list after pulp's jarvis cocker and the verve's richard ashcroft

handbag said:
I am going to see Mimi on Sept 11 in Chicago

also just got back from the Macy's Jazz Fest in Cincinnati this past Fri/Sat and saw in order of appearance:

Friday

Vivian Green
Kem
Charlie Wilson
Patti LaBelle
Earth Wind & Fire <---------the absolute BEST show & they played for an hour and a half! Patti also came onstage with them for a while.

Saturday

Jaheim
Vaughn Anthony (unscheduled appearance who was joined onstage by his big brother JOHN LEGEND:love:)
Ciara (who lipsang the whole show YUCK - soooo unimpressed lol)
Gerald LeVert (joined onstage by his brother)
Stefanie Mills
Frankie Beverly & MAZE

It was a superb concert and all around great time:yahoo:

OMG! Earth Wind & Fire AND Frankie Beverly and MAZE?!?!??! I would have LOST MY MIND at the show! I LOVE them both!!!!! Funny about Ciara!! LOL! OMG Patti LaBelle and Kem?!??! What a wonderful show! Glad you had fun!

Yes, I'm dying to see Mimi! I just love her!:heart: Have fun at your show!

Earth Wind & Fire were live on Steve Harvey's radio show a few weeks ago! We listened to them in the car and they sang in the studio. It was impromptu but they still sounded wonderful!

Last summer I was on the go I checked out the Suga Water Festival featuring Floetry, Queen Latifah, Jill Scott, and Erykah Badu.
after that concert I took my daughter and her friends to see Destiny Child. My all time favorite concert last summer was Stevie Wonder in Atlantic City.

This year I saw Jill Scott back in March or April....I'm a huge fan of hers. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: