What's the inside like?

missmustard

Prima Donna Assoluta
O.G.
Oct 15, 2006
Hey guys! Been lurking around for a while and I have now fallen in love with a gorgeous MJ clutch I just saw at NM online.. but they show the outside only.
I was wondering if any of you lovely ladies could tell me what the inside looks like? Does it have credit card slots, if so, how many? Zippers? Coin pouch?
If any has pictures, please do show! This is the only thing that's keeping me from ordering now hehe. I'm including a pic so you know which one I'm talking about. I don't think NM online posted the full name of it.

Thanks in advance!!

Attachments

• mjclutch.jpg
    mjclutch.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 29
I don't know about this item, but I have a zip clutch and really like all of the storage places in that wallet. I can't even fill all of them up! If you purchase this, please post pictures of the inside!!

Hey guys! Been lurking around for a while and I have now fallen in love with a gorgeous MJ clutch I just saw at NM online.. but they show the outside only.
I was wondering if any of you lovely ladies could tell me what the inside looks like? Does it have credit card slots, if so, how many? Zippers? Coin pouch?
If any has pictures, please do show! This is the only thing that's keeping me from ordering now hehe. I'm including a pic so you know which one I'm talking about. I don't think NM online posted the full name of it.

Thanks in advance!!

Hi,
I think it looks like this inside.
http://www.standardstyle.com/Zoom.aspx?ProductId=45529&ProductStyleId=115848. I hope it helps. I saw it in store about a month ago.

Thanks for the info guys!! Especially for the pic, very helpful. I definitely think that's the same clutch, the shape is very similar.

I am SO going to buy this. I've been dying for a new wallet for ages and this seems like the perfect choice. Thanks again !!