What's the hottest handbag on ebay?

As a seller I find Balenciagas fly off the shelf. Jimmy Choos are slooooooooow, any Jimmy Choo. Chanel sells well. Most other bags are about even in terms of sales. I sold 2 Prada Fairy bags this weeks within minutes of listing them, however, I know other Pradas I plan to sell will more than likely sit for a few weeks before selling. Lots depends on which bag from that designer you have listed.

I agree with the post above, its really a matter of opinion which is the 'hottest' bag on ebay because everyone likes different things. I personally would never buy a bag on ebay - ever. Regardless if its new or second hand, but thats just me. I do occasionally sell bags I no longer use or want but not often.

As a seller I find Balenciagas fly off the shelf.
I couldnt even sell one of these - and it was unused! I have bought it about 3 months earlier. It had the security tag attached from the store I bought it from which they attach at the point of sale and I was selling it for a few hundred less than I paid with a best offer option. I had heaps of watchers and no one bought it - I didnt even get an offer! (which I was surprised at, theres no harm in submitting an offer if interested)

I agree with the post above, its really a matter of opinion which is the 'hottest' bag on ebay because everyone likes different things. I personally would never buy a bag on ebay - ever. Regardless if its new or second hand, but thats just me. I do occasionally sell bags I no longer use or want but not often.

I couldnt even sell one of these - and it was unused! I have bought it about 3 months earlier. It had the security tag attached from the store I bought it from which they attach at the point of sale and I was selling it for a few hundred less than I paid with a best offer option. I had heaps of watchers and no one bought it - I didnt even get an offer! (which I was surprised at, theres no harm in submitting an offer if interested)

I have sold a lot of balenciagas so there are times I can sell one for less, such as if I am having a good week. Price makes the difference as well as the bag. If I had listed only 1 bbag it wouldn't have sold because I would have asked for more mulah and waited until I received an offer worth taking.

Also, forgot to mention Bottega Venettas have been good to me.

I would like to hear from other sellers what their best bag sales are.

Where I live they are not really sold in heaps of places and they are *very* expensive so I really gave it a good discount considering and the colour was no longer available in the style I had so Im not sure why there were so many watchers and not even an offer - I expected an offer even if it was too low to accept. Anyway I have decided to keep it, rather keep it than sell it for next to nothing.
The only bags I manage to sell are Chloes. No one really buys anything else even though they watch them. Might have something to do with them being really expensive here too but I often get Chloes imported during a sale (or through the outnet) and end up paying half or less than what I can get them for here in a store and so once theyre used on top of that I end up selling them for about 1/3 or 1/4 of the price of buying it here which in turn only causes me to lose out about $100-200 (or a little more.)
Examples, I sold one 2 weeks ago that I paid $1200 got $950 for it, rrp where I live was $2500 if bought from a store here. Then before that I sold one that I paid $850 for and got $730 (I intended to accept anything over $550 but the offer I got was more than that), rrp of that one was $1900 here. I always set my buy it now alot higher than I am willing to accept on best offers. Usually I am willing to accept up to $400 less that way I get what I want for it and the buyer believes they got a bargain because they got me down so far but sometimes someone comes in with an offer alot closer to what I listed it for which surprises me. I do encourage offers in my auction stating all offers will be considered.
I am just a small time seller though - I despise ebay so I only sell there when I have a few things to go and I want money for my next purchase or to make up for too much spending that month so I dont make enough to give things away. I used to sell constantly and make a mini business of it but with all the changes its not worth it to me.

Last edited: