What's the "Hot Nail Polish" right now?

Any nice cols in OPI's Spring Collection?

OPI's new collection is boring. They've all been done before, pretty much. China Glaze's Summer Days collection is SO much better (although, that is a summer collex...) Even China Glaze's spring collection (Romantique) is so much more interesting than OPI's. At least chromes haven't been done a lot before, especially a whole collection of them.

If you want to search for swatches, you can search OPI South Beach collection. I know a blog that has the swatches, but I don't want to advertise her blog here for personal reasons. Anyway, there's a lilac creme that looks like OPI Parlez-Vous OPI?, a dark berry creme that probably has done before many times, two pinks that reminded me of OPI Elephantastic Pink, a nude shimmer, a poop-brown shimmer, a couple of orange and orange red cremes and shimmer, a light pink shimmer (which I'll get only because I can't resist opaque light pinks), a purple that's similar to but brighter than Louvre Me Louvre Me Not...and yeah, that pretty much covers it. Sounds boring? It is.

OPI's new collection is boring. They've all been done before, pretty much. China Glaze's Summer Days collection is SO much better (although, that is a summer collex...) Even China Glaze's spring collection (Romantique) is so much more interesting than OPI's. At least chromes haven't been done a lot before, especially a whole collection of them.

If you want to search for swatches, you can search OPI South Beach collection. I know a blog that has the swatches, but I don't want to advertise her blog here for personal reasons. Anyway, there's a lilac creme that looks like OPI Parlez-Vous OPI?, a dark berry creme that probably has done before many times, two pinks that reminded me of OPI Elephantastic Pink, a nude shimmer, a poop-brown shimmer, a couple of orange and orange red cremes and shimmer, a light pink shimmer (which I'll get only because I can't resist opaque light pinks), a purple that's similar to but brighter than Louvre Me Louvre Me Not...and yeah, that pretty much covers it. Sounds boring? It is.

You are right, nothing interesting.

If I were to view the collection on its own, i.e. not comparing for similar colours, then these are pretty not bad IMHO:
  1. OPI Miami Beet
  2. OPI Suzi & The Lifeguard
  3. OPI Done Out In Deco
  4. OPI Overexposed In South Beach

What's hot, at least for me, is a great dark shade on my toes and varying stuff on my hands. Toes: Never Enough Shoes (Sephora/OPI) which is a light multi-color glittery black, fabulous.

Hands: I love the short, manicured and plum/dark look for fall/winter...and again the Sephora/OPI Line is great with I'm with Brad and Caffeine Fix.

CHANEL: Vamp and Fantastic are also must-dos for that wonderful plummy look, which, IMO, is seasonless, especially on the tootsies.

XXXOO PG

Even though Overexposed in South Beach doesn't seem original, I think I'm going to get it. So pretty, and I cannot resist those types of purple.

You are right, nothing interesting.

If I were to view the collection on its own, i.e. not comparing for similar colours, then these are pretty not bad IMHO:
  1. OPI Miami Beet
  2. OPI Suzi & The Lifeguard
  3. OPI Done Out In Deco
  4. OPI Overexposed In South Beach

OPI's new collection is boring. They've all been done before, pretty much... poop-brown shimmer...Sounds boring? It is.

:roflmfao: This is too freakin' funny Karman! You crack me up! I took my fav parts of your quote and it's hilarious! And you a SO right too! I just looked at the swatches and all I can say is "blah". :P