What's the "Hot Nail Polish" right now?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Last winter it was "Russian Navy" - what's hot for nails right now?

TIA! :flowers:

2. Certainly with the posters on this board, the Chanel Russie collection...

3. Russian Navy is probably still really in, I think a newer "hot" color are the greyish colors, I've seen a few people posting "You Don't Know Jacques," which is a grey. And one of my new favorites, perfect for spring, is China Glaze "For Audrey."

4. I don't know if I can name a particular color by a particular brand, but I can offer my observations as to what colors seem to be gaining popularity. It seems recently I have been a seeing a lot of awesome purples and greens. China Glaze Emerald Sparkle, Rescue Beauty Lounge Recycle, and Zoya Suvi are a few of the greens out there that are really fabulous. On the purple end of things, you have Zoya Zara, Chanel Vendetta, and several OPI's Do You Lilac It? There are other brands and shades out there, obviously. However, those are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

Edited to add: The gray trend is still going strong as well. I happen to adore OPI's You Don't Know Jacques. I am also getting Zoya's Freja, which is a gunmetal gray. That's hot as well.

5. Thanks ladies. I need to hit up my local cosmetic store to stock up on some new items. :heart:

6. A lot of gray & taupe kind of colors. OPI You Don't Know Jacques might be a good example, Sephora Metro Chic, RBL Grunge, etc.. Purples as well, like Chanel Vendetta, Givenchy Purple By Night, or OPI Eiffel for This Color. This spring, from looking at some upcoming collections, I think it's about pale peach/pink/nudes and hot pinks or fuschias.

7. Chanel Django.

8. I liked the muted colours in OPI's France collection.

9. It seems to me that short and dark is still very much in style. Dark, rich, vibrant colors are what I'm seeing tons of - browns, navy blue, dark green, dark reds. Think the OPI French collection and the Chanel Moscow trio. Also rich taupes and grays seems to be pretty hot.

I think as winter comes to an end it'll be the other end of the spectrum with super pale pinks & nudes.

10. I agree that dark colors are whats 'in', however a french never goes out of style:P

11. ^I agree with OPI for Sephora's Metro Chic (a matte plum grey).

12. Purple!

13. I'm in love with my darks lately. My favorite go-to neutral is MAC Nightfall (a dark sexy steel color). I also love sparkly blacks like OPI Baby It's "Coal" Outside and Dior Black Sequins. Other than that, I love the other OPI darks - Midnight in Moscow, Lincoln Park After Dark, Black Cherry Chutney, etc.

I'm sure when spring comes, though, I'll go back to my french manicures and nude polishes!

14. On the MUA nail board, lots of people are in love with China Glaze Emerald Sparkle, too.

I'm all about the silver holos, myself. Particularly Nfu-Oh #61.