what's the first thing you do when you get a new bag?

spotted

Mar 29, 2008
do you:
a. treat it with leather treatment to protect your investment..and wait for the stuff to dry.
b. carry it as soon as you can tear it out of the box (or if you've purchased it from a store and not online, carry it out of the store)
c. put it on display so that you can admire it from all angles before you do anything.
d. none of the above? since this is multiple choice, there's gotta be a none of the above, right?

inquiring minds want to know!

def b

b. carry it as soon as you can tear it out of the box (if online)
if bought it from a store, i wouldn't wear it right away though LOL

im a 'b' too. though im super super cautious of EVERYTHING around me when im carrying a new bag. its like i need a 2-foot buffer zone around me so that absolutely nothing gets near my new buy. :sweatdrop:

i do wish i could be an 'a' -- it would save me the heart palpitations! :rolleyes:

I'm between B and C. When I bring home a bag/open up the package, I took a good few minutes just fawning over it. I play around with it a little, but then I just have to take it out and enjoy it!

B. I would rip open the box, shred the tissue to get to the purse, pull off the dust bag, put it on, and run to a mirror to admire it from different angles.

a. treat it with leather treatment to protect your investment..and wait for the stuff to dry.

It is so worth it not to have to worry . Always do shoes, boots, outerwear, hats and luggage, too.

I usually open it immediately to admire it, then I put it in the dust bag until I can find a chance to carry it.

I barely wear my LVs -_-; I refuse to carry them to school!

b. carry it as soon as you can tear it out of the box (or if you've purchased it from a store and not online, carry it out of the store)
c. put it on display so that you can admire it from all angles before you do anything.
d. none of the above? since this is multiple choice, there's gotta be a none of the above, right?

d. I take a picture of the brand new bag in the box and outside
after that
B.