what's the difference?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. ok, i wasnt sure whether to post this here or in the eBay forum..but i decided to post it here since it's more related to coach then eBay...
    i'm looking to buy a coach bag on eBay and i have a style in mind..but i've figured out recently that theirs to different, yet similar styles..
    there's the 6351 like this: eBay: NWT COACH black and white signature hobo purse bag 6351 (item 140053099310 end time Nov-21-06 08:07:33 PST)
    that has a litle extra thing on the strap where it rests on your shoulders.. then there's the 2154 that looks like this:
    eBay: COACH Mini Signature Soho Small Hobo 2154 RED NWT (item 200049482724 end time Nov-26-06 12:53:53 PST)
    which looks almost exactly the same but doesnt have that extra padding on the strap..
    i've looked and compared and the only thing that i can think of is that maybe the 2154 is a style made specifically for the coach factory outlets?
    i just want to make sure that one style isnt fake or something.
    my guess is that most of you guys know more than i do. any feedback is helpful! thank you!

2. they both look good.
    that red one did come from an outlet.
    but i would personally go for the black/white one. :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice