whats the difference in online stores?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi all, first of all, i must admit I HATE HATE selling on ebay and also stopped buying quite awhile ago, its just not worth the aggro.

having said that, what are my other options if I wanted to sell a bag. I know there are some online stores (realdeal, ..?) but whats the difference between selling my bag through them vs selling it myself?

have any of you sold a bag through these stores? whats was your experience ? could you be kind enough to just describe a little?:smile:

btw, i'm based in Asia if that makes any difference

2. Have you tried selling your bags to milan or paris station?

3. hi thanks for replying, i just moved to hk so am not too sure how good they are. I walked into 1 and they only offered me 60% of the value!!! which to me is just ridiculous - they said Bbags are not popular in hk anymore:cursing: which i dont buy.

i still see them selling the bags at almost full price. i dont quite get the milan station concept - besides ltd edition stuff - why would i buy from them if i can get the same items at retail from the stores -they are not any cheaper.

sorry i sound dense but I really dont understand milan station- its not a consignment shop but as a 2nd hand shop their prices are no different from retail- am i missing something?