what's the deal with indonesia?

Sorry. Just joined in 2008 and today is the first time I ever actually searched anything about my country.

Sorry If I offended you. I didn't mean no "drama". Just clarifying, as not so many ppl from my country did so.

Thx

Oh, don't worry. I'm not offended at all, but other people (like the member who posted after you) could be.

Oh, don't worry. I'm not offended at all, but other people (like the member who posted after you) could be.

Good. What I don't understand is why would other ppl who have posted after me be offended?

I mean, enlighten me please if you could...

Did I say anything to offend them or was it just because I revived this "old" thread which I have seen been done before?

Thx

I think some people get really touchy about certain topics, nationality being among them, and see malicious intent where there's none. In my case, I pointed out it's a year-old thread in case you hadn't noticed. I mentioned the D word because there had been some D on this thread when it was active. Sometimes members knowingly or unknowingly revive old threads, often offering advice for situations that don't exist anymore or to members no longer here, and then others, myself included, see it and start posting without realizing it's about an old issue.