Whats The Deal With Charlotte ? She Has Banned BF From Talking To Other Women

I do think at one point that she put on a lot of weight, but recently she seems to have slimmed down to a healthy weight, I've seen some very flattering pictures of her recently. That's just a bad outfit on her. I'd look exactly like that in that outfit and I'm not overweight, I'm not skinny either, just average :smile:

I think that it's just not a particularly flattering pose. I mean, she's holding dogs, in the wind.....plus I bet those are low rise jeans which, I'm sorry but I think are just terrible for people with curves.

I have seen some really bad pics of her in HEAT. This on makes her look Nicole Ritchie compared to some of the pics taken of her! :sad: I could never be famous///it would just kill me to have someone always talking about my body. YIKES!!!

I am sorry guys I did not want to start anything. What I meant by it is that IMO she looks a bit heavy for being 20. And yes I do feel people should be thinner if they are younger. I am sorry but as we age our metabolism slows and then if she has children she will probably put on more weight as well.

Like I said earlier I am glad she is NOT bone thin but in that picture she does have fat rolls. That's NOT exactly healthy. I did also say it could be that her bra is too tight or her outfit is unflattering, possibly the pose? But especially where she is holding her weight is not healthy. The midsection is the worst place to hold fat as it is near your organs (especially around the heart).

Well, she is known for being a big partier-alcohol definitely packs on the pounds. I don't think she's fat, I think she has a bigger frame than other celebrities, plus I don't think she's well toned either.

I am sorry guys I did not want to start anything. What I meant by it is that IMO she looks a bit heavy for being 20. And yes I do feel people should be thinner if they are younger. I am sorry but as we age our metabolism slows and then if she has children she will probably put on more weight as well.

Like I said earlier I am glad she is NOT bone thin but in that picture she does have fat rolls. That's NOT exactly healthy. I did also say it could be that her bra is too tight or her outfit is unflattering, possibly the pose? But especially where she is holding her weight is not healthy. The midsection is the worst place to hold fat as it is near your organs (especially around the heart).

I agree with you 100%.:yes:

"she's far too fat"

OMG that is just wrong!! She is nowhere near fat. Fat is old Star Jones, Chris Farley, Aretha Franklin. She looks to be, what, 140 max?? That is NOT FAT. :yucky: Good Lord....

I guess we have different opinions and views of what is "fat" ? Maybe because we come from different cultural backgrounds, but that´s not the point here.
My opinion is not only based on that photo, but other photos I´ve seen of her, it doesn´t look healthy: a lot of drinking and eating cheeseburgers (proofs on photos), and finally she doesn´t dress appropriate for her figure.
How old are your examples ? we all know it´s more and more difficult to stay slim when getting older........take a look at Aretha Franklin in the sixties instead ;)
Nothing wrong with that !! :yes: