whats the biggest wallet that can fit in the ALMA PM?

LVoeletters

only the best
O.G.
Aug 13, 2011
Hopefully I'll get word on whether my Bleu Infini PM is being sent to me or not! But now I'm worried because I just bought this:

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/tory-bu...let/3230834?origin=keywordsearch&resultback=0 and I love it, but I'm wondering now will it fit in the alma? So if you don't know the size of this wristlet, but you know big LV wallets that could fit, I could compare the sizing and see before I take off the tags. Thank you for your help!! I really hope I get the bleu infini :heart:

I carry french purse in mine along with a pochette accesories with lip gloss make up etc which fits, i also carry mobile phone, vernis cles,sunglasses and if theres space baby wipes small size.
The Sunset Blvd fits in there also if i have been using that as a clutch and dont have the time to switch back to my french purse.
Check the size against measurment of the pochette or Sunset Blvd on the website and then you will have a better idea.
I hope my info is of some use to you :smile:

i put my Mono Sarah wallet, Mono cosmetic case, two pair of glasses/cases and cellphone (small little flip-phone).

here's a photo of everything inside my Black Lockit, which is about the same size on the inside as the Alma PM. i put the wallet and the cosmetic case lying on from end to end with my brown Ray-Bans case laying in bewteen them. then on each side of those items is my phone and my eyeglasses/case layin on it's top.

does this help?

Attachments

• _DSC6936.jpg
    _DSC6936.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 237
  • _DSC6937.jpg
    _DSC6937.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 300
i put my Mono Sarah wallet, Mono cosmetic case, two pair of glasses/cases and cellphone (small little flip-phone).

here's a photo of everything inside my Black Lockit, which is about the same size on the inside as the Alma PM. i put the wallet and the cosmetic case lying on from end to end with my brown Ray-Bans case laying in bewteen them. then on each side of those items is my phone and my eyeglasses/case layin on it's top.

does this help?

I LOVE the inside of your Lockit!!