What's the best Summer bag?

During the summer I use my pochettes a lot (mono and mc), but this year I'm really looking forward to using my perf green muse!!! I love it and thought it would make a great summer bag since I bought it.

What do you like shoulder or hand held? size?

To me Azur, MC white, antigua,or the new ivorie epi are amoung my top summer favs.

I like anything bigger than say the denim pleaty. I like to carry my cell, agenda, wallet, keys, and a few work things (hospital ID, medical skissors, kellys clamps). I don't mind hand carrying either but if there is ability to carry on my shoulder thats a bonus.

I would prefer to avoid a larger bag like say the Manhattan.

I like anything bigger than say the denim pleaty. I like to carry my cell, agenda, wallet, keys, and a few work things (hospital ID, medical skissors, kellys clamps). I don't mind hand carrying either but if there is ability to carry on my shoulder thats a bonus.

I would prefer to avoid a larger bag like say the Manhattan.

And apparently I can't spell scissors, lol, I KNEW the k looked weird, lol.

I'm actually considering an Antigua...as much as I don't like "seasonal" summer bags as it's such a short season here. But, they're so cute who could resist?

Just curious what everyone considers as a good summer bag for carrying around every day? My boutique shopping day is fast approaching and no matter how many times I look at the LV website I can't seem to quite narrow down what a good summer bag might be.

Any ideas?:confused1:

Either white mc bag, I would say the priscilla or speedy. Or the pink baggy in Fuchsia.