what's the best stuff to clean an LV?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. i've got my sad-looking, little louie pouchette sitting here with me :rolleyes: ...and he's super-dirty & in need of some TLC...it's the graffiti style & i'm wondering if you girls suggest "apple garde"?

2. anyone out there in LV-land who can help a poor pouchette :rolleyes:

3. have you tried doing a search in this Forum? I think it's come up several times{?}
    I only have one and it's still considered new, I can't help!

4. yeppers, i've tried searching thru all the most recent threads...but i'll try to do a bigger search right now :yes:

5. aallabama could you please show us a pic of your little louis? i am very new to LV but i am sure others could help more if they could see a pic of it.

6. sure, but i'm @ work now, so i've had to copy this photo that i found online...thanks so much for taking a look sma11cat :flowers:

p.s. i've heard some cleaners can wipe off the graffiti :sad:

1095510786831_126_2693.JPG.jpg
  7. thanks, Blueberry, i see her all the time on this forum :smile:

8. Shining Monkey quick question: They have 1/2 dozen products how do I know which one to get? The detailer, Polish Liquid, Car Wash, Hand Glaze, wax or tire shine???? Thx

9. Bag fetish I think that's breakin tPF rules.

10. While I was in the LV store I asked the SA about cleaning my mussette, the handle that goes to the lock is dirty. She recommended just using saddle soap to clean my bags, as in all. But I don't know about the graffiti

11. ya, I wouldnt touch grafit bag

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice