What's the best store to buy your first Chanel?

Sanfoorah

Sep 4, 2008
Hi all how are you?? :yahoo:
I'm thinking about buying my first Chanel , but I'm wondering where to buy it ? from the botique? or from NM? and what about NM , do they have offers like you can get 200 off if you spend 2000$ ?

I really appreciate your input , thank you in advance

I don't know about NM offers, you'd have to check the store...
they change anyway

I bought one from the boutique before, as well as NM.... the experience was the same..
in fact the SA from NM was really great. probably just as knowledgeable as the boutique.

Saks and NM run promos quite often. If you have an NM CC, there is a tiered gift card event happening now. GL

I purchase from the dept stores more b/c I generate store points on the CC which translate to points (to get GCs).

I'm looking to buy a Chanel myself but I'm confused. Someone suggested Bloomingdales but when I go to the website, there are no Chanel handbags found. Does this mean I would have to personally go to Bloomies? Thank you!

Try Bloomingdales.
It has the 20% off, which includes Chanel handbags, is going on right now for new account holders.

This. Along with other department stores like Saks, NM, and Nordstrom. Saks has 10% off for new account holders. Nordstrom have fabulous customer service. I will go for department stores because they have offers and discounts, and sales. Plus you get offers if you open their cards. The Chanel boutiques don't have these things.