What's the best purse you got from eBay ?

Elina1231

Dec 1, 2011
Online shopping is so popular and we all like it . But I believe there is also some bad thing we get via online shopping , so does some good product .

Question :
Which is the best purse you got from eBay ?

An Isabella Fiore Celedon Stud Muffin. I've been wanting this bag FOREVER and I found one in mint condition and at a steal of a price.

Yes, it is a very heavy bag but I don't care (I've got one in brown so I know what it can do to my shoulder)--it must wait until summer to be worn but I look at it every day. :hbeat:

I don't know if it qualifies as my best ebay bag buy, but it's up there in the top 10.

At the moment, and LV Eye Love You handbag in mint condition. But there have been a LOT of great bags I've gotten from Ebay... this is just the most recent!

Balenciaga 07 Antrha GGH Weekender- great price, wonderful seller, amazing bag. A perfect transaction and the WE is still one of my favorites in my collection.

Hmmm, tough choice, some of my Louis Vuittons have been my best purchases on eBay.....Multicolore Beverly, LE Mono Riveting, LE Mono Sophie, Mono Babylone, Mono Sac Marin....if I had to choose, it would be the Riveting, or, maybe the Beverly, or the Sophie........LOL