What's the best purse you got from eBay ?

Elina1231

Dec 1, 2011
Illinois
Online shopping is so popular and we all like it . But I believe there is also some bad thing we get via online shopping , so does some good product .

Question :
Which is the best purse you got from eBay ?

Sep 1, 2009
Either my Vince Camuto bag or my Etro.Both were great deals and the bags were better than I expected. I look for Coach on EBay, but tend to buy at the store.

kemilia

the boonies of illinois
O.G.
Mar 14, 2006
the boonies of illinois
An Isabella Fiore Celedon Stud Muffin. I've been wanting this bag FOREVER and I found one in mint condition and at a steal of a price.

Yes, it is a very heavy bag but I don't care (I've got one in brown so I know what it can do to my shoulder)--it must wait until summer to be worn but I look at it every day. :hbeat:

I don't know if it qualifies as my best ebay bag buy, but it's up there in the top 10.

caannie

Happily Retired
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
Montgomery, AL
At the moment, and LV Eye Love You handbag in mint condition. But there have been a LOT of great bags I've gotten from Ebay... this is just the most recent!

AJ1025

-- bag/dog lady --
Jan 8, 2011
Berkeley, California
Balenciaga 07 Antrha GGH Weekender- great price, wonderful seller, amazing bag. A perfect transaction and the WE is still one of my favorites in my collection.

Cruisin4Coach

& Lookin 4 LV!
O.G.
Oct 10, 2007
CA
Hmmm, tough choice, some of my Louis Vuittons have been my best purchases on eBay.....Multicolore Beverly, LE Mono Riveting, LE Mono Sophie, Mono Babylone, Mono Sac Marin....if I had to choose, it would be the Riveting, or, maybe the Beverly, or the Sophie........LOL

Elina1231

Dec 1, 2011
Illinois
Seems that you all get good stuffs on eBay . How do you often choose the product online ? I shopped for few times on ebay ,but just a pair of swimwear is satisfying .

rawliverpool

Dec 31, 2011
Hard choice to make . . . I've purchased 50 LV'S so far off Ebay but it is definitely one of 3:

A Lurex Bluebird (SS '09)

A Kalahari GM

A Cabas Sac Ambre GM

RAW

peaceonearth

did you smile today?
Jul 16, 2008
USA
i have to say it was a pristine black classic medium flap in caviar ! the best part was the price!!!!! $490!!!!!
:O)