What's the best medicine for a horrible cold...a new RM! (reveal)

CourtneyMc22

Dreaming of NYC....
O.G.
Mar 23, 2008
Hey y'all! I am lying in bed as I type. I have a horrible cold (which I thought might be the flu, but I tested negative), and the only thing that got me thru my classes, a midterm, and the doctor's office was knowing I had a bag waiting on me at my door!!! :P

I'll just post pics right away since I said in several threads I was waiting on this lovely bag!

Drumroll.............it's the Royal/Brown BW MAC from Luna Boston!! I got this beauty for 25% off plus $45 more off b/c I used my luxe points. It's gorgeous in person. I love the contrast of the dark blue and brown, and I think it will be a great neutral MAC, but with a fun twist!

The new polka dot lining looks like it was made to go with this leather combo:
w851tw.jpg

Pic with a new Echo scarf I bought (I know it kinda looks like a LQ knock-off but I figure I have 5 of those, so I can have one LQ "inspired" scarf!). Love it with the teal!
2qvvyaf.jpg

And one more with flash:
e8lmjc.jpg

Also, i have become obsessed with the changing strap lengths of the different MACs I own. My first MAC was a grape MAC and it was the perfect length for me. I can wear it cross-body and it hits nice and low. Then I got a Teal MAC and the strap seems SO much smaller. Next I got a Black MAC and it seemed like it was in between the two I already have. Well.......luckily for me the Royal/Brown BW has the longest strap of them ALL!!!

I had to take pics to show this. I know they can't all be the same length, but I was really surprised by the differences.

I lined them all up together, here's the order:
Teal MAC
Black MAC
Grape MAC
Royal/Brown BW MAC

Here's the differences in their lengths:
2iut8jm.jpg

So like I said the Teal is by far the shortest and my new one is by far the longest.
hwictt.jpg

Am I crazy :wacko: or has anyone else noticed this!?!

Thanks so much, ladies! I :heart: the leather combo and the antique gold hardware together! It really gives it a vintage look!

Gorgeous, congrats! I am loving this combo, and I never thought I would!

I didn't think I liked it either. Then I saw pink1 and fashnonmymind's pics and I fell in love!

Courtney great bag, great scarf and really great nailpolish!! That should have you feeling better in no time!

I was hoping no one would notice the polish! I had that pink color on, then it started chipping and I never took it off, then I saw that blue/green color and tried in on my thumb. Sufficed to say my nails look like a 3 year old did them right now! :P

Hope you feel better soon, Court! Love your new MAC and I just agree, the lining goes well with it. Holy smokes, I have not realized the different strap lengths. That's a bit annoying.

I L-O-V-E your new MAC!! I really like the the polka dot lining with it... That's really crazy with all the different strap lengths... I'm short so they're all long on me....lol

I L-O-V-E your new MAC!! I really like the the polka dot lining with it... That's really crazy with all the different strap lengths... I'm short so they're all long on me....lol
Ha,ha! Yeah I'm pretty short too (5'4) but I'm a bit "hippy" so I think some of length of my straps are taken up by crossing over them! :P

Courtney she is beautiful! I didn't think I would like this color combo either but the pics are so pretty. Knowing you have a new bag waiting for you at home can brighten the darkest day :P Feel better soon!