What's the best gift you ever got your husband/boyfriend?

I had to ask dh that questions since we don't buy each other gifts. His answer was "the kids":love:.

We've been married over 19 years and I usually just buy what I want all year long, so birthdays, anniversaries, mothers day, and christmas is just another day. If he wants something, he does the same thing. He's not a big spender though, thank goodness.

Awww :heart:

my boyfriend is 25 and we've been dating for almost 2 1/2 years now..
the things i bought my boyfriend seem silly (they arent typical xmas gifts) but he loved them.

-digital gun safe
-motorcycle helmet
-wii (birthday, but all the same)
-crocs (i swear he collects them)
-ipod

im sure he will LOVE any gift you get him, no matter what it is :smile:

Well they have really ranged in price and purpose but my DH really loved the 50 inch plasma TV I gave him last year and the Steinhausen burlwood watch winder, he adores that! This year I am not sure yet, but you all have given me some great ideas, thanks!

Last year I gave my DH a pretty expensive weight bench set and I was all excited about getting it, Hidding it, and giving it to him. He loved it on Christmas when I gave it to him.... He used it maybe 10 times :rolleyes:

My boyfriend knows my obsession with bags and so far he's gifted me:
My Dior pink and beige bag
Dior Logo charms in beige
Louis Vuitton Bagtinolles
LV pomme cles
LV etoile bandeau in rose
A really nice chocolate suede jacket

And he's planning on getting me pomme Reade PM for Christmas :heart:

Well, I can say the best gift I've ever gotten were my CL Rolandos from my current boyfriend.

The best gift I got him... hmmmm this is a hard one. I paid for our weekend at a resort in Jamaica. For Christmas last year I bought us second row tickets to three Pistons games... he loved that. I'd say it's a tie between the two.

in february i got my bf a tilt designer limited edition hoodie from kidrobot. he had wanted it originally in green (which had sold out).. and then i got it for him when it came out in blue because i lived in nyc and could go directly to kr to get it.

this xmas i have a drawing from a famous urban vinyl artist (ledbetter) that he likes a lot. i asked the artist today at the vinyl toy network if he would draw me something and he did :smile: so i'm going to frame it.

so far for christmas, i have given him:

1st year-a snowboarding season pass
2nd year-snowboarding jacket, boots, pants, and goggles.
3rd year-snowboarding season pass and a new snowboard
4th year-a trip to japan and china
5th year-a trip to hong kong and thailand
6th year-this year i gave him an early christmas gift: iphone for now and still thinking of what else to give him.

he loves them all but i guess his favorite would have to be the trip to japan.

I always give my DH (we've been married 3 years) a bunch of boring practical gifts and at least one super fun gift. I have to do extra stuff at Christmas because his birthday is December 22. This year he's getting a bunch of dress shirts, Seven jeans (I already gave him a pair of Luck jeans), a new winter coat, a Banana Republic cashmere blanket (for lounging on the couch) and I will probably get him a tray to put his junk in on the dresser.

For his fun gift this year, I will probably be getting him the 80gb PS3.

my not so original x'mas present for dh this year is a personalised ipod touch. i've also given him a wallet, belt, tie, etc in the past...basically things that he mentioned/said he needed. however, his favourite present is a cushion i got made with our family photo on it that "the children" gave him for his birthday present.