What's the best/favorite/funnies compliment you've ever gotten on your LV????

I've gotten a lot of regular compliments about various bags saying how nice they are but the most unique was after I got my miroir lockit and one of the male baristas at Starbucks said, "Wow that's a shiny bag, kinda like a robot." I was just like, uhhh, yeah... thanks?" lol.

Then one of my friends at work asked me how much my nimbus was and when I told her she said, "This IS a nice bag. You must have done something really nice for him (meaning DH) to get this." Yeah...he only wishes, lol.

I don't remember the first but I did get one a month ago about my Mono Alma.
I was checking out at the market and some lady was watching me. She watched me waiting in line and then I was going to another line she said I could come to her line. Once I was getting ready to pay, took out my zippy wallet too. She said you have lovely LVs. I bet they cost a lot. And she wanted to touch my wallet. It was weird.

Sorry, this might be a bit long:

I went into LV to pick up my Mirage speedy and used it immediately out the door. On my way to the car, I decided to stop by Gucci first and the SA's over there flocked my mirage and couldn't stop complimenting (felt so special..heehee.) A couple days later I went back into LV to get some agenda refills and the SA there asked (while wearing my Mirage) "Were you at Gucci the other day" and I said "yes", Apparently right after I left Gucci the SA's went over to LV and described me and my Mirage because they wanted to look at it again. Just for fun I went back into Gucci to see if they'd say anything, and sure enough they told me the story about them going into LV themselves to go check it out! I guess that whole experience made me feel special because they walked pretty far on account of MY bag!! yay....hehehe

a salesgirl at the Marciano boutique in Toronto said, "That's such a delicious bag!" it was about my Ecru Stratus PM; i suppose it does look a bit like a marshmallow sometimes :lol:

I was in an elevator heading down to a bart station with my mono speedy and this man in the back goes "So is that a Shanghai special or is it the real deal?" My eyes got about :wtf: this big and I said "oh its all the real deal" and then walked out.

lol! love all the stories....can i just say that we have a surprising amount of great/funny compliments from guys!

i love the 3 snaps in the air....sometimes, i think louis vuitton brings the best out in ppl (it sure brings the best out in me!) :angel:

i guess another "compliment" would be when i went out for dinner with my relatives, and my mom was showing my 90yr old relative my trevi...she picked it up, and when my aunt told her it was real she said "no....no, it's not. nobody actually buys real louis vuitton!" then my aunt said "it was $1,000!" little do they know it was over $1,700 CDN :sweatdrop:

i just had to sit there, smile, and keep quiet to avoid anymore fuss.

Hello everyone i am new here and i live in dallas, tx :smile:

i LOVE LV and have a somewhat of a collection..
my favourite would have to be my louis vuitton speedy 25 which i always get comments/compliments on..

sort of the same thing above..
i was with my relatives and my bag was at my side when one asked if it was real and a family friend said "she is only 19, i highly doubt it is real" hahah right then and there my aunt and mother showed them the receipt they happened to have from Saks.
:smile: :wlae:

your VERSACE is TDF!!!!!!!!:heart::heart::heart: to my Le Fab.:smile: from my dearest friend....she is this 86 y.o. lady ---- she knows fashion!!! :nuts: (she once gave me mono round coin purse for my birthday - yeah, and it was straight from LV! but she always gets the names mixed up!)

my first compliment was from the SA itself... :P
i was in the LV store carrying my pappilon 26.. i put in on the counter while looking at others bag... i was soo out of my mind... i couldn't help my self to choose another LV bag... out of sudden the pappil rolling and fell to the flo0r .. and i don;t even realize its my bag... a male SA come over and patted my shoulder... saying" miss... here your very cute pappilion... pls take care of it... it looks sooo cute in u..!! and blink at me... i was so embarassed n i think my face turn to red.. :shame: