What's the best/favorite/funnies compliment you've ever gotten on your LV????

I had so many people approach me when I had my monogram riveting bag that it actually made me nervous. I don't like too many people staring at me.

On one of my business trips to Calgary, I went to the LV there to purchase my Mono pochette wallet. Neverfull just came out and I asked the SA to show me the PM version. I was carrying my Mat Allston.

I very stylish gay guy walked in from the side and pointed at my Mat Allston said loudly "Girl! That bag of yours is so hot!!!!" I was like "thank you". He then said "don't buy that brown thing 'meaning the Neverfull' everyone has one, if you want" - he took me to the other side of the store and pointed at a black Epi bag and said "get this, this bag is nice" It was a unique experience.

The first time i carried my damier speedy 25 around one of my friends she said that it looked like an animal carrier...hmm must be a pretty small animal hehe
I was with my mum visiting an older friend of her's, carrying my Dentelle BH. This lady's daughter lives in Malaysia and i visit Malaysia annually. When i was leaving she said my bag was beautiful and did i get it in Malaysia, it looks like something from over there. It was lovely of her to compliment and im sure she didn's mean it that way, but the first thing that came to my mind was the markets selling fakes :rolleyes:

i was in Hermes once and i had my speedy 30 on the counter. another customer came up and asked me what size it was and i told him. then he asked if it was my mothers and when i told him it was mine, he gave me a weird look. so thats the strangest.

because i live in such a small town, not many people have LV, but it never fails, whenever i go out at least one person asks me if my bag is real. and i have to be like, yes its real

A woman in a Coach store told me she loved my "satchel" in reference to my Jasmin. I couldn't help but laugh but thanked her anyway.

Guys seem to like the damier ebene pattern, no particular compliments, but a few stares and fingers being pointed at it.

I don't know if this is a compliment (maybe a 1/2 compliment) I was shopping at Saks and my Sac Montaigne was at the register and I was chit chatting with the cashier. The woman behind me says "Thats a very cute bag" as I turned to say thank you she had her head down reading the hardware and before I could say anything she said "oh...well it should be" ha!!

One of my friends, when first seeing my preen Perfo Pochette Cles, proclaimed, picked it up and proclaimed "This is sooo cool. Look, it's even lined and everythind... you have such great taste for a Westie" (a reference to people from Western Sydney, which was in time past, somewhat looked down upon - I guess along the same lines as the NYC Vs. Jersey thing. :boxing:

Oh, and a few years ago, I went into Hermes with my Monogram Laser Clarkson (the monogram etching had disappeared by then, and a male SA said "That is a fantastic bag! I'm looking for something similar. Can I ask where you got it?". After telling him it was a Louis Vuitton, and that the bag was seasonal, and long gone, he remarked "Really?? Wow, it's quite different to anything I've seen before from them, you're lucky to have it". I replied, yes, but that I'd be more than willing to trade for a black HAC that was up on a shelf :graucho: he laughed and replied "Well..."

While I was getting to my seat on the bus, I accidentally hit this guy with my mono multipli-cite and when I apologised, he said "you can hit me anytime with louis!" :lol:

Recently, during a business trip in Shanghai, while having dinner, the big boss there asked me "Is that a real Louis Vuitton?" I smiled & said "Yess." :rolleyes: One of my colleagues have also complimented that my mini lin is very nice.

Well no funny compliments for me!

The gold mirroir papillion gets the most compliments of course! The sales guys at the store were jabbering on about it "OMG is that LV? I didn't even know it was LV! It must have been expensive, how much was it?" then the manager of the store (who is female) looked over and literaly, I saw her jaw drop, then she gave me the sweetest smile and said "Wow I really like your bag!" This caused a huge fuss and every sales person in the store stood there staring at my bag...it didn't bother me but I just wanted to shop! lol!

Another compliment that I got for my Gold Papillion was actually from my bf's friend (Which is RARE, they all think i'm stuck up because I like to have nice things, but i'm NOT!) He looked at my bag and said "WOW I CAN'T STOP STARING ITS SO SHINY! THAT IS A NICE BAG NOT JUST A BAG BUT A NICE SHINY BAG!" lol its weird because later that night another one of my bf's friends said almost the exact same thing...

My other compliment I actually got yesterday! Its not that great but just great to me because it was the first compliment that I got for my Motard Biker (also the first day I brought it out!) The server was ringing up our bill and she stopped and stared at my bag..."OMG your bag is sooo nice! What is it?" I said it was a LV and I just got it...then she was like "Ohh its so nice! You're so lucky!"

A cute good story:

I wore my Fersen to the Mall one day and some gay guy said "GIRL that bag is fierce!" and snapped in the air three times! LOL!!!

A not so cute not good story:
Then I wore a Speedy 30 Damier three biotches at this store looked at me and said:,

"That girl is so tacky, fake bag carrying ho...they dont even make that bag!" I just walked away............ok!