What's the best deep conditioning treatment out there?

Demosthenes

Oct 17, 2006
I love those little deep conditioning tubes that come in my home hair coloring kit from Loreal... are there any deep conditioners on the market right now that are comparable? If I don't find a good one soon, I'll have to resort to ebay since I use the tubes up way faster than I color my hair.

My favorite intensive conditioning treatment is Redken's Butter Treat (it smells delicious and makes your hair feel divine) from their Smooth Down line.

I love those little tubes of conditioner too! They're so moisturizing, I wish I could purchase only those! :lol:

I really like Aussie's 3-Minute Miracle. I have super thick, curly and dry hair. This stuff smells amazing and moisturizes so well. :tup:

I should send you girls my extra tubes of that conditioner that comes with color! I go through 3 color packages before I'm done w/ one conditioner!!!

OMG, I would so pay for those. :smile: Let me know if you ever want to clear out your beauty cabinet!

Thanks for the recs everyone! I think the only brands I'm familiar with are Redken, Bumble and Bumble, and Aussie... where can I find the other products?

That's the only suggestion that I have in my shower upstairs. I like it too, but it doesn't leave my hair as shiny as the Loreal ones, sadly. Aussie's 3 min Miracle is my "every other day" conditioner vs my "deep" conditioner.

I am really glad that you created this thread. My hair has been so fried lately. I went through one little week of flat-ironing, and I swear it permanently messed up my hair. I don't know what to do. It is so frizzed out and messed up now. It feels like a rat's nest.

I used one of those Rescue treatments by V05 - and it worked for about 4 days.

Keep the ideas coming. Are there any good home remedies that y'all have tried?

You can go to Sally beauty supply and they should carry the Loreal Feria Conditioner in a big tube. It's been a while since I've been there, so you might want to ask.

It's the same as the conditioner you get in the kit- just 20x bigger! Worked like a charm~ I just might have to go and pick some up now and treat the tresses