What's the best deep conditioning treatment out there?

I have fine, wavy hair (yuk) that's color treated and blown dry-I tried the Fekkai salon glaze and liked it-but my favorite deep conditioner is that Sunsilk business from the drugstore in a hot pink tub.

Wow I'm glad to find this thread! I have been using Kerastase and it's too expensive and doesn't work as well as it used to. I think I will experiment with a couple of your recommendations. (of course I find it after I just bought another tub of Kerastase...)

I love the Kerastase masques. I have a Pureology nanoworks deep conditioner that is nice too but I prefer the Kerastase overall b/c my hair doesn't feel greasy or weighed down afterward :smile:

For Course hair like mine I recommend: Silk Elements MegaSilk Moisturizing Treatment mixed with a tablespoon or two of EVOO.

I use this on my son and I's hair once a week. Hair comes out like silk.

haven't heard about olive oil. but my mom said mayonnaise won't do anything for your hair except make you smell like a sandwich. i don't care if it works, it's messy and yucky

Mayo isn't going to make your hair softer.. it only adds protein, which makes it stronger. Same with eggs. They are great if you are lacking protein otherwise it won't do anything for you.

I don't use EVOO only.. I always mix it with my Deep Conditioner and my hair comes out shiny and soft.

I love those little deep conditioning tubes that come in my home hair coloring kit from Loreal... are there any deep conditioners on the market right now that are comparable? If I don't find a good one soon, I'll have to resort to ebay since I use the tubes up way faster than I color my hair.

Feria's hair dye kit has an awesome one, and they actually sell a larger size at Sally's. I use Preference now to color my hair, but I like Feria's conditioner better that that one.

I used to use joico k-pak which worked pretty well for my dry brittle hair. I'm tryng to save a bit and startng using nexxus and I love it!! You can see this difference after one use. I think I did a review on it awhile back.

I love Redken's Butter Treat. Always makes my hair so nice and soft, I usually try to leave it on a few hours if not overnight.

And I tried using Mayo last year in an act of desperation and it did NOT work. Yuck!!!