What's the best deep conditioning treatment out there?

You can go to Sally beauty supply and they should carry the Loreal Feria Conditioner in a big tube. It's been a while since I've been there, so you might want to ask.

It's the same as the conditioner you get in the kit- just 20x bigger! Worked like a charm~ I just might have to go and pick some up now and treat the tresses

OMG, that's perfect! I'll probably go this weekend.

Do any of you do the olive oil in a shower cap, or mayonnaise, or any of that kind of stuff? Does it work?

HAHA! It's funny that you mention the mayo remedy. When I was in high school, I heard that mayonnaise is super moisturizing for your hair and can be used as a hair mask. So I slathered on the mayonnaise one quiet Friday night, let it sit and soak (totally forgot how long I did it for, this was years ago), then rinsed it out.

My hair smelled like mayonnaise for 2 days! And it didn't make my hair soft at all. I think it made my hair a little greasy or oily. Thank goodness I did it right before a weekend so that I didn't have to return to school the next day with greasy and mayo-smelling hair. :lol:

If you are going to use a home remedy, the only ingredient in mayo that is moisturizing is oil, so it's probably easier to bypass the mayo and just use oil- it seems like it would be really greasy though.

Peanut butter did work wonders in getting chewing gum out of hair! My hair was nice and shiny, but it didn't stay that way once I rinsed it out.

Those are the 2 best products I've ever had:

- Fekkai Protein Rx: PM Repair Strengthener (Protein treatment, replenishes, strengthenes) (night mask)
- PHYTO - PHYTO 9 Crème de jour nutrition extrême aux extraits de 9 plants - ultra-dry hair - (day cream)

I love those little deep conditioning tubes that come in my home hair coloring kit from Loreal... are there any deep conditioners on the market right now that are comparable? If I don't find a good one soon, I'll have to resort to ebay since I use the tubes up way faster than I color my hair.

I think many stores sell the conditioner separate, I've seen it in the coloring section of Target and the local grocery store. Also, if you have a Sally's Beauty Supply, they'll have it there , too. Personally, I really like Joico K-Pac, it's a really nice moisturizing conditioner.

I use Ojon's Restorative Hair Treatment once a week or so. Comb it in and leave for 30 minutes or longer. Says you can leave overnight if you wish. I love the way it works on my hair. Drawback - strange smell! Kinda earthy, musky, even after first shampoo.

a162910.001

I second Ojon... I fried my hair over a year ago and finally grew out the damaged ends, but Ojon was my weekly treatment to smooth my fried hair.

It does have a burnt coffee smell, but my hair looked great for days afterwards.
I also put this in my daughter's hair before she goes swimming.