What's the best deal you've gotten on a authentic SPY!?!?!

1. Whats the best deal you've gotten on a spy!?!?

2. NONE!:sad: Note to self: shop via MP more often!!!:idea:

3. None for me too! I paid retail for my spy bags too. I'm very impatient and can't wait - lol!

4. aawwww hehheehee im hoping to hear some so i can have some faith in getting a spy....+ the many other things I am hunting down ...

5. I never got one for a deal, but I did sell a brand new Honey Spy for around $1800 a few months ago. Silly me and my impulsive purchases. :Push:

6. My Chocolate Spy was $1100

spy.jpg
  7. my congnac was $1200 on eBay, v. good condition!

How do attach a pic??

8. Sweet!!

9. i LOVE that chocolate spy annemerrick!!

$1100 is awesome...may I ask where and when you purchased it for that much? I'd love to get my hands on a chocolate or honey spy.

I was actually going to post a thread almost identical to this

Does the spy ever go on sale???

10. I really doubt it that spy ever go on sale. You might get a pretty good deal on a used one,though :yes:

11. Lucky dog. Awesome.

12. I got a chocolate Spy from a PF member for $1600, only used once or twice! It was worth every penny!

(7) Fendi Lambskin Spy - 2075.JPG
  13. I got a BRAND NEW, plastic still on the handles, perfecto cognac from a lovely girl here on PF back when the other buy/sell section was open for $1800-something???...

I still am in love with the bag and have it right beside me now. :tender:

SPY 005.jpg
  14. The squirrel bag in burgendy used once like new for $1,500.00. It is amazing and came with all papers and receipts from Fendi.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice