What's the best deal you got for Kooba bags?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Just wondering, :P I'm pretty much a 'deal only' person (I guess it's a problem of mentality, however small the deal is, it does make a difference), and just got a black Kooba Sienna from NM for $278. Is that a good deal? Thanks a lot!

2. I just saw some really gorgeous Kooba's at Saks outlet! I think they were $275, and I could have got an extra 30% off too b/c I had a coupon. I think they had Kooba Renee and don't know the names of the other styles.

3. That sounds fantastic! Too bad that I'm far away from any reasonable outlet....:crybaby: Last week I heard that Nordstrom Racks is selling Mulberry handbags for $199-$299, and....:crybaby:

Anyway, I just looked kooba.com and saw they have a 40% promotion going on for past season bags. Wondering if I should cancel this 50% off Kooba Sienna...any idea? Is this discount already good enough? (Feel like I'm truly a little too greedy though, :sweatdrop: )

4. ^ i think the 50% off from NM is good deal already. i also ordered the sienna :yahoo: (just a little something in replace of the cancelled MJ clutch and betsey hobo from bloomies).

5. I'm with you. I always look for a deal. I'm checking out some of the bags at NM online. I too need to replace the items that I lost at Bloomies. Right now, I'm obsessing over a MJ Black Patent Bowler. If I find anything fabulous, I'll keep you posted.

Those Kooba's are great. The leather is so soft and squishy. I'm going to get a Paige at some point. I tried one on at Sak's and really loved it.

6. i love the bowler.. but sadly the small bowler hasn't been on any sale.. or maybe i missed it? :blink:

7. That's a great deal.

I got my Kooba Sienna from shoppingallure.com for 20 or 25% off retail.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice