What's the best cream for firming your body?

The Real Diehl

In LVoe
O.G.
Sep 26, 2009
Hi all! Okay I need advice. What's the best cream for firming the body? I do "bodywraps" at home and sometimes I use this cheap firming cream but I'm running low so I just went to cvs and got jergens firming cream in the mean time. I just want to know what cream can I use on my tummy to firm it and maybe not diminish but make my strech marks not so obvious (I've had three 10lb kids and I'm 5'1 130)... So help anyone please.

I would rather have cellulite than strech marks my lower abdomen looks like a road map! Not cute, lol. I'm so insecure :sad: and after my c-section I have like a scarvfrom hip to hip it was an emergency one and now I'm stuck with a tiny belly ughhh so u want to firm the skin up too! Our bodies are never the same after kids I envy women who have washboard stomachs and no strech marks or cellulite after kids. The body wrap helps for cellulite I have a recipe for at home use if any of you ladies want to try it, it's fun! And I bought those sketcher shape ups the help too for cellulite that is.

I think I heard of that but my scar is sooo bad most women csec scarbis like 3 in or so mine is like um 8? Maybe it was an emergency csec eww I know! It looks like I had a tummy tuck lol. I went to a plastic surgeon and he was shocked at my scar and said my strech marks are also scars their not purple or brown like most womens their like a scar scar. No cream in the world could make them go away only a tummy tuck and it was $9,900.00 um no thanks! Email me at [email protected] for the recipe put your member name and tPF on the subject so I know and won't erase it lol. But don't laugh at my weird recipes or strategies in 2 days I lost an inch off my waist well that's from the body wrap.