What's the best cleanser for combo/skin?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What are good cleansers for combination skin? (dry on forehead and cheeks and oily on chin) I still breakout from so many products. Iv'e tried neutrogena, philosophy, both made my chin breakout. I've been using SkinCeuticals for a few years (from my dermotologist) but that seems to be too drying now. Would love your suggestions.:smile:

2. I just started using Mario Badescu products. I'm combo and very prone to breakouts. I love this stuff! My skin is finally clear! You can go to the website and fill out a quiz to find the right products for your skin and then they will send you free samples, very generously sized ones!

3. I vote for Mario Badescu too!

4. a mild facial soap like pears

5. I have combo skin too and I use Cetaphil.

6. Fresh Soy Cleanser

7. Fresh soy cleanser too!! The best...

8. I have combo skin as well and use Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser

9. I have combo skin too and I love Purity.

10. Thank you so much for all your replies!!:smile:

11. I like Philosophy's "Microdelivery Exfoliating Face Wash" and "Purity".

12. ^^ i normally use la mer cleansing foam but its sooo $$ so i recently got the philosophy microdelivery and purity cleansers and im loving them :tup:
    I ordered both as a set on QVC both 32oz bottles with pumps for $88 total.. My 4.2oz la mer was $65 i believe so I did wondermous!

13. i use clinique toner number 2

14. sorry posted prematurely!!

......and apricot scrub with alpha hydroxy

15. I use and love La Mer cleansing foam