what's the best bal for every day?

stellab

Jun 27, 2012
I absolutely love my 07 work but sometimes it's just a bit too big for every day. What's your favorite bal bag for every day? I prefer shoulder bags or bags with long strap drops (hate my lv speedy). I'm eyeing up a day bag but are there any other styles I should consider?

Trail7

O.G.
Jan 12, 2008
I use a Bal city , a Bal Day, or a Rebecca Minkoff MAM for running around and everyday use.
Some of the RM leathers are gorgeous.

justpeachy4397

Melissa
O.G.
Mar 21, 2010
TX
I absolutely love my 07 work but sometimes it's just a bit too big for every day. What's your favorite bal bag for every day? I prefer shoulder bags or bags with long strap drops (hate my lv speedy). I'm eyeing up a day bag but are there any other styles I should consider?
I got a velo a few weeks ago and love it. It's a little bigger than the city (but not too big) and the longer strap has been so useful!

lisahopkins

Feb 21, 2011
Wales
A maxi twiggy, great bag, straps can fit over ur shoulder and the long strap can be worn on your shoulder and cross body and it holds loads

OverForTea

Jan 15, 2012
I love the City. Plenty of room, wear over the shoulder (with strap) or on your arm and is just the perfect size.

Julija

O.G.
Jul 16, 2010
For me city is the perfect size. Even when i buy other bags, i always compare them to the city size.

shi.ying

Jun 11, 2011
Singapore
city!!! gotten my first bal just two months ago and my prada/chanels are all history, at least for now. city is very versatile and exactly the bag that i need cause i need not take extra care for it, lol.

Heart Star

Jan 20, 2013
I forgot to add Folk to my list. I think it's an overlooked bag (hah, even by me :P)
It's a great size and I love that the strap (at least on the older style folks) can be adjusted so it can be worn as a shoulder bag or cross body! Love my folk!