What's the best anti wrinkle cream?

valeri

O.G.
Dec 30, 2007
I'm 30 and I just noticed a light wrinkle on my forehead :crybaby: I knew I should of started putting creams on in my 20's. Which creams do you use that prevent wrinkles?

I don't know of any that prevent. But for already formed wrinkles I've been using Perricone MD Acyl-Glutathione. I apply it only to the wrinkle and use a regular moisturizer. I've gotten good results with it.

Retinol based creams are great, like Renova if your skin can tolerate them......my skin can't, too sensitive. My Derm told me to use Kinerase C8 Peptide cream, I love it. BUT, the #1 prevention of wrinkles is protecting your skin from sun and wearing sunblock (spf 30 minimum), even in the Winter!

Expensive moisturizers aren't going to do anything. Go to your derm and get started on a low dose retin a and use a basic cream without any skin irritants in it.

Yes as you said it totally depends on skin type. So if you go for natural products then it will be far easier. The best natural product for reducing wrinkles is rosewood oil with olive oil. This combination works fantastically with wrinkles. You get results within 3 weeks. Rosewood oil has a property to heal the tissues internally and rejuvenate the skin. It also helps to tighten the skin.