What's the bag that got you hooked on LV?

1. I saw a Trevi on a lady and it was love at first sight for me. I owned a few LVs up until that time, and wasn't obsessed with them until I saw the Trevi. I studied the website, got my entire family to look at the bag with me, and finally bought it.

Since then, all hell broke loose and LV addiction began.

What about you? Which bag got you started on this path of no return? :biggrin:

2. For me, it wasn't a bag that got me started. It was my then bf now DH. :P

Great question...

3. Totally, thought it was a perfect tote.

4. I started off with the Papillon from the Cherry Blossom collection as a gift for my 18th birthday, but I wasn't all into Louis Vuitton then. I then, too, saw a lady carrying the Trevi one day maybe two or three years ago and it was love at first sight and that's when I started to get to know LV a lot more, and now I can't stop! Haha

5. Cabas piano :smile:

6. Trevi gm

7. Mine was my grandmother's Babylone tote. She always looked so stylish but with an easy chic that I thought was so glamorous! I never bought the bag myself and still don't own it but it's what made me take note of LV.

8. Speedy

9. Believe it or not; it is the petit bucket! :smile:

10. Speedy

11. For me it is, and will always be the Speedy.
    I lusted after an ebene Speedy for years until I was finally able to afford and buy it.
    Sigh...this brings me back to memory lane over my first year getting obsessed with LV :biggrin:

12. Speedy 25 started it all for me!

13. Mono Speedy 30. :smile:

14. Definitely the speedy

15. Keepall...now the brand is more stregthen by kitan! (But sometime LV turn me off with their price for canvas) :P