What's the average wait time for a product to ship out?

LilPochette

Jul 8, 2020
Does anyone know approximately how long it takes for an item to ship out? My SA told me there was stock for MPA a few weeks ago (approx. July 13th) and I paid the same day, which she said it would take 2 weeks to ship out. It's been almost 3 weeks now and the order is still pending. What's the likelihood that I will still get this product? Maybe I'm just being impatient but I'm kind of worried since it's been stuck at pending, and the funds have left my bank account the day I ordered :/

Also, is anyone also able to see the pathway that their order is in? A few weeks ago I remembered that I was able to see whether my product is pending, submitted, shipped, etc on the website, but now there's no option to even see that process/tracker. Is it just something wrong with my browser?

What part is it pending on? I ordered the mini PA yesterday and was told it would take 3-7 business days. It went from Submitted-Pending Order-Validation- and now it's on "Order Preparation" which is one step before it ships...if you go to your account and click on "View My Orders" it will show you what point it's at

What part is it pending on? I ordered the mini PA yesterday and was told it would take 3-7 business days. It went from Submitted-Pending Order-Validation- and now it's on "Order Preparation" which is one step before it ships...if you go to your account and click on "View My Orders" it will show you what point it's at

I tried going on Safari to see what point my order is at but when I go to the tab of "My Orders" it doesn't even list my bag as an order, it only says "Current Orders (1)". Ironically, on the overview page of my LV page, it just says that my mini pochette is "pending order" with nothing else that indicates what step it's at.

I tried going on Safari to see what point my order is at but when I go to the tab of "My Orders" it doesn't even list my bag as an order, it only says "Current Orders (1)". Ironically, on the overview page of my LV page, it just says that my mini pochette is "pending order" with nothing else that indicates what step it's at.
When I hit "My Orders" the most recent order is up top but not all my orders show. After you click my orders scroll to the bottom and there should be a button that says "View My Orders" and if you click that, all your orders are listed with the current status. Mine is already listed as "shipped" and I just ordered it on Wednesday so you should definitely call Client Services and find out what the delay is.
20200731_084426.jpgScreenshot_20200731-084637_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
When I hit "My Orders" the most recent order is up top but not all my orders show. After you click my orders scroll to the bottom and there should be a button that says "View My Orders" and if you click that, all your orders are listed with the current status. Mine is already listed as "shipped" and I just ordered it on Wednesday so you should definitely call Client Services and find out what the delay is.
View attachment 4805310View attachment 4805311
I used to be able to see those little steps but not anymore :sad: I’ve tried so many different browsers but it just won’t budge for some reason. Thanks for your help though! I appreciate it :smile: