What's the 411 on the "Perfect Day" bag?

kssthis

O.G.
May 9, 2006
I was in Neiman Marcus today and saw it on display. It came in three sizes. The small cost $2,795. The medium cost $2,995. The large cost $3,295 (pictured below). The small and medium were black. The large was brown.

I am considering the small black Perfect Day bag. It seems so functional and so... so... PERFECT!

Anyone else own this bag? Any thoughts? Pictures? Am I late with this ligne? I couldn't find anything during a search.

I found these pictures from an eBay auction. Courtesy of its100authentic
s.gif
(can I do that?? :s I want everyone to get a clear picture of the bag). This is the medium.

I just got the medium size in the chocolate brown color...holy crap, it is fantastic. The design is exactly like the Ritz bag from a few years back, but the details are more luxe (padded quilted lining in the compartments, for example) and the bag is bigger. The middle compartment is HUGE and I am finding that the zippered outer compartments are really handy, too.

Hate to put a dampener on an otherwise great bag, but please be careful. I bought the medium black bag several months ago and had to return it due to color chipping off the strap pad after only 2-3 outings. The SA said the bag also often had problems with the top clasp not closing securely--a problem I thought I had just imagined, but had started experiencing also. I did love the design, tho.
Good luck with yours! If you don't have these problems quickly, you probably won't at all.

Shame it has issues and that it's heavy because it's a beautiful looking purse -- and that's coming from someone who adores flaps to the max. Would be great if it got redesigned to fix those few issues.

Anyone who has the Ritz, is it heavy also?

Hi kssthis
Here's some pics for you. I used to have this bag. The design is really unique. LOVE the lining and leather:drool:
I think this is a great bag.

Attachments

• PA230917 (Medium).JPG
    PA230917 (Medium).JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 169